Monday, October 22, 2018

The excitement is palpable!


There is a frenzy of activity amongst the organizers of Tandy Assembly.  It’s starting to get exciting!  Scratch that… it IS exciting!

I’ve worked with the awesome folks at GCCC the past couple of CoCoFESTs and now with the Tandy Assembly crew and I have to tell ya, these people take events very seriously.  They (we) really want a great show and it looks like it’s going to happen. (again!) 

Honestly, after attending the last Penn Fest in 2000 I thought that was it.  A sad, but nice way to go out with a bang.  And then, 14 years later, whilst randomly googling around, I was amazed to see the community still going strong. (even without me!) That’s not how this is supposed to work.  These things are supposed to die… slowly… But that seems to be just the opposite in this community.

My First Computer was a CoCo 2 so sorry about my bias TRS-80 folks.  I Certainly love the other TRS-80 products as well and I’m seriously excited about these groups merging to bring all these great Tandy products under one umbrella that we call Tandy Assembly.

I am honored to be a part of this event and I appreciate all that I’m learning from the dedicated, caring, enthusiastic folks I’m working with.

Come to Tandy Assembly.  This is going to be one great show.  I’m only concerned with how we’re going to top it next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment